Friday, March 28, 2014

Tasting: Entrada Malbec


Name: Entrada Malbec
Variety: Malbec
Region: Unkown
Country: Chile
Year: Unkown
Price: $5.95

Winery Review: “Firm and structured, this is a solid wine, laced with mineral acidity and tight tannins. It has a juicy, blackberry fruit component cutting through the texture.”

Personal Review: This wine had a very pretty purple/plum color to it. It smelled a little dusty and reminded me of opening a cedar chest. The taste of this wine was surprising! I really enjoy Malbec’s, but I typically have had them from Argentina, so this Malbec from Chile was different. It was not as spicy as the Argentinian Malbec’s which was nice. It was very good and my favorite of the day! I did not taste this wine with food, but I will definitely be looking for this wine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment